Monday, November 21, 2011

Colour Me Gorgeous

I spent most of my weekend working at the Colour Me Gorgeous Expo as one of our clients had a booth at the expo.  The objective was for vendors to showcase their work and bring their brands to consumer's top of mind.


The Team
Mrs Warwick Georgette, Me, Alex and Julia

Julia, Alex and Ray

Ray and Julie

Client's Booth



Other Vendors
Balsamic and Honey Vinegar, DELICIOUSNESS!!

Loved these bracelets

Nicole Romano

Oh oh...LOL

Didn't like any of these shoes
Very expensive as well

Umm...not really my style

Ummm...Pauly D was supposed to come but didn't make it
Was hoping to get a pic with him for my sister Modiehi and other
Jersey Shore fans LMAO

The Fashion Show
Nicole Romano's Line




Loved this dress
And this one...

The Designer, Nicole Romano

Piece I ordered from Nicole Romano's collection
Isn't it gorgeous?!?!
Her pieces are worn by the likes of Kim K, Heidi Klum and Sex and the City Girls

Nicole Romano, Julia and I

The food
My new favorite dessert, pumpkin cheesecake HEAVENLY!!

Chocolate and cinnamon covered apples YUMMY!

Rose petal juice, soooo refreshing and sooo delicious!

Julia about to enjoy some pumpkin ravioli

Food so good, got Julia dancing LOL
Don't even ask LMAO

DJ Valentina ROCKED the Expo with her set!  Loved her!
Ummm...don't you think she could pass as Rihanna's sister??


One last thing...
Julia and I fooling around in the photo booth  
I hope you all had a great weekend.  Wishing a super week ahead.  I know I'm going to have a great one, Thursday is Thanksgiving and have taken the Friday off which means I have a short week YAY!!

Stay Blessed xoxo



4 comments:

Julia said...

You always catch me on my good side :) Love you Neo! xoxoxo

Unknown said...

Love you too sunshine and never forget whose you are!! Any man that will end up with you is very blessed xoxo

Anonymous said...

Looks like such fun :) What a gorgeous necklace from Nicole's collection...good choice :)

LOL! Would've been sooooo cool had you managed to get that pic with Pauly D...Modie would've been jealous though...hahahahahaha!

The food looks INTERESTING!! Pumpking cheesecake?? Rose petal juice? Uhhhhmmmm. I dunno hey!! LOL!!

Anonymous said...

ooops....Anonymous = Motsh

xxxx