With that said, I hope you are all looking forward to this new season as much as I am. I LOVE pushing my reset button. I love the new year because it feels like I can change my entire life by it just being a new year. So in the spirit of the new year I wanted to share with you some goals I've set for 2012:
1. Continue to trust and commit my ways to my Almighty Father. Grow and tap into being the woman that He has intended me to be.
2. Be an awesome aunt & godmother, obedient daughter, coolest sister, fun and reliable friend.
3. Learn to be really good with money. Not just like sort of good, but a true pro at it. Like, I have so much money people call me cheap and I pretend it offends me, but really just roll around in my savings while you all go broke LOL
4. Spend more time with my grandparents.
5. Read at least 6 books this year.
8. Continue blogging.
10. Go back to school (Uh Oh!! Did I really just put that down) Shhh...don't mention this to my mom!!
I have deliberately left out lose weight and join gym as that's always on my list and it never happens so I'm secretly hoping I will actually do it this year LOL What are your goals and ambitions for this year?
This is a clip that was played at our New Year's Eve church service.
Gotta love this!!
Below is my prayer for you in the new year.
Starting from this moment, you are moving from glory to glory, anything you lay your hands upon shall prosper in Jesus name. Your dreams will not die, your plans will not fail, your destiny will not be aborted and the desires of your heart will be granted. In 2012, blessings will know your name and address. Trials will be there to enhance your character but NOT harm you. Heaven has confirmed today the end of your sufferings, sorrows and pains, because, He that sits on the Throne has remembered you. He has taken away the hardship and given you joy and He will never let you down, in Jesus name. Amen
Stay Blessed xoxo